3/18/2010

8 months!
















This little guy is 8 months old. He is getting so big! He is rolling everywhere, loving the sound of his screaming voice and is such a happy baby. He is so sweet and so much fun! He likes playing with his toys in his crib, watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and eating {if you cant tell} Remember the baby food I slaved over for him? I tried to feed it to him and he started gagging... seriously? If it wasn't the funniest thing I had seen I wouldve been mad, but it was funny.

8 comments:

Emily Lauren said...

1. I just bought a headband from J. Crew and it looks exactly like the ones you just made. Dangit. I guess I could use all sorts of colors/styles, right? Are you selling yours?

2. Your little boys is absolutely adorable. And 8 months old?? That's crazy! It goes so quick!!

{megs in wonderland} said...

have i told you lately that i love your blog? because really, I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need a tv diet too, youre inspiring my love.

Alexa Mae said...

really! he is the cutest dang thing i have ever seen. what a happy boy!

p.s. you are absolutely darling!

L&S said...

He is growing too fast! He is the cutest thing ever! Lets do something soon!

Ashley said...

Hey Charde!!!! HOw are you? Your little boy is so dang cute! I have wondered about you over the past year. I'm glad you commented on my blog so I could find you!!!

Connie said...

He is sooooo cute!

Niki {A*Lovely*Lifestyle} said...

man he's cute!! love those eyes.

Brigham and Jenny said...

Hey Char!! Long time no see. I was excited to see your comment. What a cute lil babe you have! So crazy that we're all growed up and having kiddos!