2/27/2010

Last week, we took a little trip up to Idaho. Ok, it wasn't little at all. It was really long. Good thing Nash is such a champ. He was truly an angel on that long 14 hour drive. He behaved better than I did. Anyways, we got to visit Trent's cute uncle, aunt, and cousin that live in Chubbuck, his grandpa that lives in Ririe, aunt, uncle, cousins, and grandma that live in Idaho Falls. It was freezing cold, but so much fun. I had never met anyone except for his grandpa before. We had a great time staying up late, playing games, eating out, antique shopping, going shooting {the boys}, playing the Wii, visiting Cambria, bowling, working out, and eating great food.{Nash chillin' at one of our stops on the way} {crazy icicles at Grandpa's house}{Sweet Grandma's house}{Nash loved cute little Bryleigh, I know you can't really tell in this picture}

{We got to visit my cousin that is on a mission in Pocatello}

{Look at the final score.. Booo Yaa!!}

After we had our fun in Idaho, we drove down to Salt Lake for one of Trent's mission companions wedding reception. We all went over the Burrs house after and the listened to the boys talk about their mission. I loved it!

After 5 days, our trip had come to an end and it was time to head back to the 480. I was so glad that we were welcomed back by this..


Arizona, I ♥ You.

4 comments:

The Clarks said...

I love Chubbuck! I didn't know anybody even lived there! I named by teddy bear after that town...still have it! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!

The Chambers said...

I totally miss Idaho. So jealous you got to go visit where I used to live, had so many wonderful memories and met my husband! And Arizona sunsets kick a**!

showlowhall@frontiernet.net said...

Looks like you had a blast! Glad you got to go. So where's the 480? Oddly enough we live on 480 North 9th Dr....Isn't that weird?
Love you Char,
Twi

Brittney said...

K so I am totally hurt right now!!!!! I flipping live in chubbuck!!!!! I would have loved to have seen u!!! Next time u are here u best be calling me!!!!!