2/25/2010

This year, we decided to not do a whole lot for Valentines Day. We're kind of boring like that. Luckily, Moxie had an amazing night planned for its employees and recruits. We got to dress all fancy, get a babysitter for the night, and have dinner at Clyde and Jamie Bawden's house. Anyone who knows Clyde and Jamie, knows that this is an absolute treat. Clyde is the most amazing pianist I have ever known. He is extremely inspirational as well. We loved being able to hear him play and inspire us with his knowledge about life. It was amazing and life changing for me. Since I have been married, I have pretty much stopped playing the piano and singing. This was my life before I got married. I even went to school in LA for vocal performance. Lately, I have been feeling upset that I have let my talents dwindle. Seeing Clyde's passion for music truly inspired me to start doing what I love again and I am so grateful for that.

“Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.”-unknown

2 comments:

The Clarks said...

This was such a fun night! Glad we got to enjoy dinner with you! You looked darling!

Whitney said...

Clyde really is amazing. What a fun night. You look amazing.